West Kameng District Court Recruitment 2020: 12 Process Server and Other Posts
- Last Date of Submission of application: 25 March 2020
West Kameng District Court Process Server and other Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade-II: 01 Post
- Peshkar: 01 Post
- LDC–cum-Computer Operator: 02 Posts
- Driver: 01 Post
- Process Server: 03 Posts
- Office Peon–I: 01 Post
- Office Peon–II: 02 Posts
- Chowkidar: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Process Server and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- The applicant must be the holder of a Graduate with a Bachelor degree or equivalent thereto from a UGC recognized College/ University.
- He/ She must be the holder of Diploma/Certificate from ITI/ Polytechnic/ or any other Institute in Stenography.
- The candidate should be a graduate or equivalent thereto from a UGC recognized university.
- He/ She must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and MS Excel spreadsheet).
- The candidate must have passed the Class – XII standard from a recognized Board.
- Must have knowledge and experience in typewriting and must have a minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute.
Process Server: The person must have class 8th passed certificate from a recognized school.
Office Peon–I, II & Chowkidar: The candidate must have class VIII (Eight) passed certificate from a recognized school.
Age Limit: Min. 18 years or Max. 28 years.
Official Website Link Click Here