West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 05 Welfare Officer Posts
- Commencement of online applications: 04 December 2019
- Closing date for receipt of online application: 26 December 2019
- Last date of payment of fees: 26 December 2019
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI: 27 December 2019
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI: 26 December 2019
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Welfare Officer Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Welfare Officer Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- A degree in Social Work from a recognized University or equivalent qualifications or
- A degree in any other subject of a recognized University, plus a diploma or certificate in Social Welfare Work or an allied subject from a recognized University/Institute or two years experience of Social Work.
- Age Limit: Not more than 36 years on 01 January 2019, relaxable for candidates otherwise well qualified.
Official Website Link Click Here