UPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply for 85 Assistant Engineer, Deputy Director and Other Posts @upsc.gov.in
- Closing Date of Receipt of Online Applications: 02 April 2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Assistant Engineer, Deputy Director and other Vacancy Details
- Chief Design Engineer: 01 Post
- Deputy Superintending: 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 63 Posts
- Assistant Veterinary Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Official Language): 13 Posts
- Assistant Employment Officer: 02 Posts
- Deputy Director: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer, Deputy Director and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Chief Design Engineer: Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers (Mechanical Engineering). Age Limit: 50 years.
- DS: Graduate with Bachelor Degree in Chemistry plus three years experience in the use of Analytical Instruments or Methods of Analysis of Organic or Inorganic Materials from a recognized Scientific Institute or University Or Masters Degree in Chemistry plus one year experience in the use of Analytical Instruments or Methods of Analysis of Organic or Inorganic Materials from a recognized Scientific Institute or University. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Assistant Engineer: Master Degree in Science in Physics/Electronics/Physics (with Electronics) from a recognized University Or Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology in one of the disciplines viz. Mech., Elect., Electronics and Electrical, Electronics and Telecom., Computer Science, Instrumentation and Control from a recognized University or Institute. Two years practical experience in Production or Development or Quality Assurance in the fields of Mechanical/Electronics/Electronics and Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication/Computer Science/Instrumentation and Control from recognized organization or undertaking. Age Limit: 30 years.
- Assistant Veterinary Officer: A degree in Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or equivalent as per Veterinary Council of India (minimum standards of Veterinary Education degree Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) Regulations, 1993. Three years experience in handling and treatment of wild animals and birds in captivity. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Assistant Director (Official Language): Master degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. Age Limit: 35 years.
- AEO: Post Graduate with Master Degree in Social Welfare or Labour Welfare or Social Work or Sociology or Economics or Statistics or Psychology or Commerce or Education of a recognized university or equivalent. Age Limit: 30 years.
- Deputy Director: Post Graduate with Master degree or equivalent Post Graduate Diploma in any of these subjects (History/Sociology/Economics/Political Science/Public Administration/Geography/Law) from a recognized University or equivalent. Age limit: 43 years.
Official Website Link Click Here