UPSC Recruitment 2019-20: 30 Vacancies for Extension Officer, Assistant Professor and Other Posts
Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Through ORA Website- 2 January 2020
The Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application- Up to 3 January 2020.
UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 Notification Vacancy Details:
- Total Posts â€“ 30
- Extension Officer- 1 Post
- Deputy Registrar- 3 Posts
- Anthropologist- 2 Posts
- Assistant Keeper- 2 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-I- 4 Posts
- Assistant Director- 5 Posts
- Principal- 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Cardiology)- 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Urology)- 1 Post
- Professor- 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)- 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (General Surgery)- 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics)- 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (Physiology) - 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer cum Epidemiologist (Community Medicine- 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) - 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Extension Officer, Assistant Professor, and Other Posts:
- Extension Officer- Candidates should have Masters Degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Extension from a recognized university or institute or Master of Business Administration with Bachelors degree in Agriculture from a recognized university or institute or Masters degree in Rural Management from recognized university or institute or Masterâ€™s degree in Agricultural Business Management or Vegetable Sciences or Horticulture or Agro-Forestry or Degree in Agriculture Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- Deputy Registrar- Candidates should have a Degree in Law of a recognized University OR Master Degree in Law of a recognized University.
- Anthropologist- Candidates should have a Masters Degree in Anthropology from a recognized University or Institute with more than fifty percent papers in Physical Anthropology or Biological Anthropology in the final year examination.
- Assistant Keeper- Candidates should have an (i) Masters degree in Anthropology from a recognized University or Institute. (ii) Diploma in Museology from a recognized University or Institute.
- To know the required eligibility criteria for other posts, candidates can click on the below-given link of Official Notification.
Official Website Click Here