University of Madras (UNOM) Recruitment 2020: 41 University Research Fellowship Posts
- Last Date of Receipt of Offline Applications in prescribed format: 17 February 2020
University of Madras (UNOM) University Research Fellowship Vacancy Details
- Tholkappiyar (Chepauk) campus: 27 Posts
- Parithimar Kalaignar (Marina) Campus: 04 Posts
- Maraimalai (Guindy) Campus: 06 Posts
- Sekkizhar (Taramani) Campus: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for University Research Fellowship Job
- Post Graduate (PG) with Master degree or an equivalent to the PG with Masters degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in the University Grants Commission (UGC) 7-point scale.
- PG with Masters Degree in the faculties of Fine Arts, Sciences, Arts, Languages, Commerce, Education, Management Science of this University or equivalent thereto.
- A relaxation of 5 percent of marks, from 55 percent to 50 percent, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/Differently-Ablecd or for those who had obtained their PG with Master degree prior to 19 September 1991.
Official Website Link Click Here