UAS Bangalore Recruitment 2020 for 34 Field Assistant, Assistant and Other Posts
- Closing Date of Offline Application: 28 January 2020
University of Agricultural Sciences Bangalore (UAS Bangalore) Field Assistant, Assistant and other Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer: 04 Posts
- Stenographer: 02 Posts
- Assistant: 04 Posts
- Field Assistant: 09 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 07 Posts
- Tractor Driver: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Care Taker: 02 Posts
- Electric wireman: 01 Post
- Assistant cook cum Caretaker: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Assistant, Assistant and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Must have passed diploma in civil Engineering of 3 years duration as the case may be from a recognized Polytechnic.
- Must pass Accounts higher within a period of 2 years after his appointment. The increments will not be released till the passing of Accounts Higher examination.
Junior Engineer (Mechanical):
- Must have passed diploma in Mechanical Engineering of 3 years duration as the case may be from a recognized Poy1echnic.
- Must pass Accounts higher within a period of 2 years after hi appointment. The increments will not be released till the passing of Accounts Higher examination.
Junior Engineer (Automobile):
- Must possess a diploma automobile engineering of three years duration
- Must have experience of not less than two years in Automobile workshop of a reputed firm or statutory body
- Must possess a light vehicle driving license.
- A degree of a recognized University.
- should have passed senior Typewriting in English and Kannada and senior shorthand examination in English conducted by the Board of Commercial Examination of GOk
- should hove good command in English and Kannada.
- should have at least three years of experience as stenographer in an office of Government or statutory bodies including handling of files.
- Pass in Kannada shorthand is a desirable qualification.
- Must Possess a degree of a recognized University.
- Field Assistant: SSLC with 9 months training course offered by the department of Agriculture/2 years service in the University as Field Assistant.
- Laboratory Assistant: SSLC with 9 months training course offered by the department of Agriculture/2 years service in the university as Laboratory Assistant.
- Must have passed 7 Standard.
- should have a Tractor driving license.
- Must have experience of not less than two years as Tractor driver.
- Must have good physique and good record of reliability and active habits.
- Must have passed SSLC.
- Must have a diploma in Pharmacy with a minimum of 3 years experience in Government hospital or with a registered Medical Practitioner.
- Must be a Literate.
- Minimum of 1o years of experience in the line of Govt. Guest House/university Hostels or Private Organization on with good knowledge of preparing vegetarian and western Style of food.
- Fluency to talk in English and Kannada is essential.
- Must have passed SSLC.
- Must have passed a certificate course of not less than two years in electrical wiring from ITI.
- Must have experience of not less than two years as Electrical wireman in the Government or Statutory body.
Assistant cook cum Caretaker:
- Must be a literate
- Must hove cooking experience of five years en the University or any hostels.
- Must possess good health and clean habits.