Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 Notification: Apply for Lower Division Clerk and other Posts @cus.ac.
- Last Date of Online application submission: 15 April 2020
Sikkim University LDC, Technical Assistant and other Job Details
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Lab): 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 04 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Technical Assistant and other Posts:
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Deputy Registrar: PG with Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system I followed. 09 (Nine) years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic level 10 and above with experience in educational administration.
- Technical Assistant (Lab): PG with Master degree in any Science subject Or Bachelor degree in Science subject with 03 years experience in a University/College/Research Institute in handling laboratory.
- Laboratory Assistant: Graduate with Bachelor degree in Science or other relevant field from a recognized Institute/University Or Diploma in relevant field of Engineering/Technology from recognized Polytechnic/Institute Or ITI trade certificate possessing Class 10th standard with 05 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Lower Division Clerk: Class 12th pass from a recognized Board/University. Typing speed of 40 word per minute in English or 35 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- Attendant: Class 10th pass with science subject from a recognized School/Board.
Deputy Registrar-Not exceeding 50 years.