Sikkim University Recruitment 2020: Apply Online 11 LDC, Technical Assistant, and Other Posts @cus.ac.in
- Last Date of Online application submission: 15 April 2020
Sikkim University LDC, Technical Assistant, and other Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Lab): 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 04 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Technical Assistant, and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Deputy Registrar: PG with Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system I followed. 09 (Nine) years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic level 10 and above with experience in educational administration. Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 years.
- Technical Assistant (Lab): PG with a Master degree in any Science subject Or Bachelor degree in Science subject with 03 years experience in a University/College/Research Institute in handling laboratory. Age limit: Between 18 years and 27 years.
- Laboratory Assistant: Graduate with Bachelors degree in Science or other relevant fields from a recognized Institute/University Or Diploma in a relevant field of Engineering/Technology from recognized Polytechnic/Institute Or ITI trade certificate possessing Class 10th standard with 05 years of work experience in a relevant field. Age limit: Between 18 years and 27 years.
- Lower Division Clerk: Class 12th pass from a recognized Board/University. Typing speed of 40 words per minute in English or 35 wpm in Hindi on Computer. Age limit: Between 18 years and 27 years.
- Attendant: Class 10th pass with science subject from a recognized School/Board. Age limit: Between 18 years and 27 years.
Online Application Link Click Here
Official Website Link Click Here