Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Science for Women (SRCASW) Recruitment 2020 for 32 Non Teaching Posts
- Closing Date of Offline Application: 24 January 2020
Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Science for Women (SRCASW) Senior Non-Teaching Vacancy Details
- Senior Technical Assistant: 02 posts
- Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Semi-Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 06 Posts
- Assistant: 03 Posts
- MTS Laboratory: 17 Posts
- MTS Library: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Technical Officer (CTO), Technical Assistant (TA) and Technician Job
Senior Technical Assistant:
- B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology /M.Sc. (Computer Science) or Network administration in a research/ Educational institute or commercial/service industry establishment of repute.
- M. Lib. Sc./M.L.I. Sc. Or equivalent.
- Masterâ€™s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline and B. Lib. Sc./B.L.I. Sc.
- Computer Science paper at Graduate/PG level or Six months Computer Science course from a recognized/registered institution.
- 1. Graduate in Arts/Commerce/Science or any other discipline OR any other higher qualification.
- B. Lib. Sc./B.L.I. Sc.
- Course in computer application at Graduate or Post Graduate level or six months. Computer course from a recognized/registered institution.
- Should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with Science subjects Or Graduate with the relevant subject.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th pass) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Should have passed class 10th or an equivalent examination with science subjects from a recognized board.
- Class 10th pass or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Library Science (LS)/Library & Information Science (L.I.S) from a recognized Institution.
Official Website Link Click Here