SAIL, Bhilai Recruitment 2019 for 11 Manager Posts, Apply Online
- Last date for submission of online application: 04 January 2020
Steel Authority of India (SAIL) Vacancy Details:
- Manager E-3 Grade: 02 Posts
- Manager (Secondary Refinery Unit): 01 Post
- Manager (Converter Operations): 01 Post
- Manager (Mechanical Maintenance of Hydraulic System): 03 Posts
- Manager (Mechanical Maintenance of Caster Area): 02 Posts
- Manager (Mechanical Maintenance of SRU): 01 Post
- Manager (Mechanical Maintenance of Converter): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Manager Posts:
- B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Metallurgy/ Mechanical Engineering from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 07 years of post-qualification experience in the respective fields in an Integrated Steel Plant. Candidates belonging to General/OBC/EWS categories should have 65% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Age limit: Maximum 35 years for general candidates age relaxation 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PwD (Persons with Disabilities)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 32900-3%-58000/- other allowances as per applicable.
Official Website Link Click Here