Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019: Walk-in-Interview for 20 Guest Faculty Posts
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 13 December 2019
Pondicherry University Subject Wise Vacancy Details:
- English: 01 Post
- Political Science: 01 Post
- Economics: 01 Post
- Sociology: 01 Post
- History: 01 Post
- Journalism: 01 Post
- MBA (Marketing): 01 Post
- MBA (Finance): 01 Post
- MBA (International Business): 02 Posts
- MBA (Human Resource Management): 01 Post
- MBA (General): 03 Posts
- MBA (Operations and Supply Chain Management): 02 Posts
- MBA (Hospital Management): 02 Posts
- MBA (Tourism): 02 Posts
Educational Qualification for Guest Faculty Posts:
- English/Political Science/Eco/Sociology/History/Journalism: Postgraduate degree in respective disciplines with a minimum of 55% marks and UGC-NET or Ph.D. degree in relevant discipline. Preference will be given to candidates having Ph.D. degree with experience.
- Marketing/Finance/IB/HRM/General/OSCM/Hospital Management: First Division MBA degree in the respective subjects. Candidates having UGC-NET or Ph.D. in Management and teaching experience at MBA level will be preferred.
- Tourism: First class Masters degree in Business Management Administration, Tourism Studies or PGDTM equivalent by AIU/accredited by AICTE / UGC. The Preference will be given to those who have UGC-NET/JRF, Ph.D./PG with teaching experience in Tourism.
Official Website Link Click Here