PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 165 Senior Resident and Other Posts
- Start Date for Online Registration for filling of Application: 25 November 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 09 December 2019
- Opening Date for availability of admit cards: 14 December 2019
- Senior Residents: 133 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Junior Demonstrator: 14 Posts
- Senior Demonstrator: 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident and other Job
Senior Residents (SR):
- A Medical qualification included in the Ist or IInd schedule or Part-II of the 3rd schedule to the IMC (Indian Medical Council) Act of 1956.
- The applicant must be registered with the State/CMC (Central Medical Council).
- A Post Graduate qualification e.g. M.D./M.S. in the subject of specialty concerned of an Indian University or qualifications recognized equivalent thereto.
Senior Medical Officer:
- A Medical qualification included in the Ist or IInd schedule or Part-II of the 3rd schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Must be registered with the Central/SMC (State Medical Council).
- Postgraduate degree i.e. MD/MS (Medicine/Surgery) in the specialty concerned or its equivalent.
- M.Sc. in subject concerned.
- Ph.D. in the subject concerned/allied subject.
- Senior Demonstrator: M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Biophysics/Computational and systems biology from a recognized University with Ph.D. degree in life Sciences from recognized Indian University or its equivalent Ph.D. degree from a recognized university as such by the University Grants Commission.
Official Website Link Click Here