Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) Recruitment 2020 for 90 Trade Apprentice Posts
- Last Date of Offline Application: 10 February 2020
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Fitter: 25 Posts
- Turner: 05 Posts
- Machinist: 05 Posts
- Electrician: 05 Posts
- Instrumentation Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 10 Posts
- PASS/COPA: 05 Posts
- Welder: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Fitter: ITI in Fitter Trade.
- Turner: ITI in Turner Trade.
- Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade.
- Electrician: ITI in Electrician Trade.
- Instrumentation Mechanic: ITI in Instrumentation Mechanic Trade.
- Electronic Mechanic: ITI in Electronic Mechanic Trade.
- PASAA/COPA: ITI in PASAA/COPA Trade.
- Welder: ITI in Welder Trade.
- Age Limit: The Minimum age of the applicant should not be below 14 years and Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates. Relaxation to SC/ST and OBC candidates would be given as per the Government of India directives.
Official Website Link Click Here