NOU Recruitment 2020 for 75 Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts
- Last Date of Offline Application: 05 February 2020
North Orissa University (NOU) Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
- Professor: 14 Posts
- Associate Professor: 27 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 34 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Associate Professor (AP) and Assistant Professor (AP) Job
- Doctorate degree in the concerned subject, and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a min. of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC (University Grants Commission)-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria of given in Appendix II. Table 2 UGC notification dated 18th July, 2o18.
- A good academic record Doctorate with a PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
- A Musters Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale. wherever the grading system is followed).
- A min. of 08 years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University.
- A PG with a Masters degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications (10th, 12th, and graduate certificate), the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR. or a similar test accredited by the UGC (University Grants Commission) like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (University Grants Commission) (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M. Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009 or 2016.
Official Website Link Click Here