Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) Recruitment 2019 for 16 Sportsperson Posts
- Last Date of Application of Submission: 16 December 2019
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) Sportsperson Vacancy Details
- Athletics (Women): 01 Post
- Badminton (Men): 03 Posts
- Basketball (Men): 02 Posts
- Cricket (Women): 01 Post
- Cycling (Men): 02 Posts
- Cycling (Women): 01 Post
- Power lifting (Women): 01 Post
- Volleyball (Men): 03 Posts
- Weightlifting (Men): 01 Post
- Weightlifting (Women): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Sportsperson Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
For appointment in Grade Pay Rs. 1900/2000 (Level2 OR Level-3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission): 10th pass for the post of Technician-III. However, the training period for such Sports quota appointees will be Three (03) years, unless they possess ITI qualification in the relevant Trade, in which case it will be 6 months OR 12th (+ 2 stage) or its equivalent examination for the posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC).
- (a) Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01 January 2020 (between 02 January 1995 to 01 January 2002).
- (b) Proof of Age viz., Matriculation certificate issued by a recognized board or equivalent must be submitted as a proof of date of birth.
Official Website Link Click Here