North Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) Recruitment 2020 for 23 Senior Resident Posts
- Closing Date for submission of Offline Application: 27 February 2020
North Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) Senior Resident Vacancy Details
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 06 Posts
- Paediatrics: 07 Posts
- Anaesthesia: 04 Posts
- Medicine: 03 Posts
- Surgery: 02 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 00 Post
- Orthopaedics: 00 Post
- Radiology: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Post Graduate (PG) Degree MD/MS/Diploma/DNB in the relevant Speciality from a recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Must not have completed three years as a Senior Resident in any Government Hospital/Institution including regular/Adhoc period. However, in the case of nonavailability, those who have completed three years may be considered on exigency for a period of one year only.
- DMC (Delhi Medical Council) Registration is mandatory at the time of joining. Age Limit: Not more than 40 years as on 27 February 2020.
Official Website Link Click Here