North 24 Parganas District Recruitment 2020: Apply for 200 Staff Nurse, Medical Officer and Other Posts
- ClosingDate for submission of Application: 17 April 2020
North Parganas District Staff Nurse, Medical Officer and other Vacancy Details
- District Consultant Quality Monitoring: 01 post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- FTMO: 11 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 181
- Lab Tech: 05 Posts
- Data Manager: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, MO and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- District Consultant Quality Monitoring: Degree in Statistics with good academic from a reputed University. Age Limit: 40 years.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI). Age Limit: Max. 63 years.
- FTMO: MBBS with Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized Institute with One year compulsory internship. Must be registered West Bengal Medical Council (WBMC). Age Limit: Max. 66 years.
- Staff Nurse: GNM from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC). Age Limit: Max. 64 years.
- Lab Tech: Graduation in Medical Laboratory Technician (B. Sc.) with min. One year experience after graduation. Age Limit: 40 years.
- Data Manager: Graduate with Diploma in Computer Applications or ‘O’ Level course from DOEACC. Age Limit: 40 Years.
Official Website Link Click Here