NIUM Recruitment 2020 for 18 Professor, Anesthetist and Other Posts
- Last Date of submission of application: 25 January 2020
National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) Professor, Anesthetist and Other Vacancy Details
- Professor: 01 Post
- Reader: 03 Posts
- Lecturer: 01 Post
- Joint Director: 01 Post
- Radiologist: 01 Post
- Anesthetist: 02 Posts
- Biostatistics Lecturer: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- System Administrator: 01 Post
- Physiotherapist: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- EEG Technician: 01 Post
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Junior Library Assistant: 01 Post
- Pharmacy Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Anesthetist and Other Job
- Professor: Post Graduate Degree in Unani Medicine in the concerned subject/allied subject recognized under IMCC Act, 1970. 5 years of teaching experience in the concerned subject/allied subject as Reader/Associate Professor.
- Reader: Post Graduate Degree in Unani Medicine in the concerned/allied subject recognized under IMCC Act, 1970. 5 years teaching experience in the concerned/allied subject as Lecturer.
- Lecturer: PG Degree in Unani Medicine in the concerned subject included recognized under IMCC Act, 1970.
- Joint Director: Graduate Degree in any discipline from recognized University.
- Radiologist: M.D in Radiology with three years experience in the relevant field.
- Anesthetist: MBBS with M.D in Anaesthesia. Enrolment in the MCI Register.
- Biostatistics Lecturer: M.Sc. (Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Statistics) from a recognized Institution/University.
- Assistant Librarian: Bachelors Degree in Library Science from a recognized University with five years experience and Computer Course. Knowledge of English/Urdu/Hindi.
- System Administrator: Graduation from a recognized University.
- Physiotherapist: Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution/University. Two years working Experience as Physiotherapist in a reputed Hospital.
- Pharmacist: Dip. in Pharmacy with Unani subject from a recognized SBE (State Board of Education).
- EEG Tech.: Bachelor Degree from any recognized University with two years experience in Laboratory Technology in the relevant field in Laboratory of a recognized Hospital/Institution.
- Electrician: Two years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized State Board of Technical Education.
- Junior Library Assistant: Certificate in Library Science. Knowledge of Urdu/Hindi/English.
- Pharmacy Assistant: 1) Intermediate OR equivalent qualification from recognized Institution/University/Board.
Official Website Link Click Here