NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2020: Apply Online 76 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Posts
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 03 March 2020
National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar) Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I and II): 59 Posts
- Associate Professor: 13 Posts
- Professor: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Professor Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- As prescribed in Schedule E of National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT) Statutes (Amended 2017) (Ref. Gazette of India No. 651, dated 24 July 2017), the link for the same is available on the website http://www.nitsri.ac.in.
- All New Entrants shall have a Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline and shall have Ist class in preceding degrees. New entrant means a candidate who is not existing faculty of NIT Srinagar (J&K)[as per clarification no. 5 of GOI, MHRD, F.No.33-9/2011-TS.III, dated 16th April, 2019.]
- In case the Ist class is not mentioned in the preceding degrees by the University/Institution, then the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate.
- Conversion from Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) to percentage or vice versa is given by individual Institute/University will not be considered/allowed for the determination of eligibility.
- In case the applicant has passed and secured CGPA under any other point scale then the certificate issued by the authorized signatory of the University/Institute to the effect of having secured Ist class in such degree must be attached.
- Applicants, who have acquired essential qualification (i.e. Ph.D.) and/or preceding degrees from abroad, shall be considered if the degree is offered by National University/Institute of the respective country and/or offered by Institutions which are in QS / THE World Ranking up to 500 for the post of other faculty positions. Age Limit: Beyond 60 years.
Online Application Link Click Here
Official Website Link Click Here