NIT Manipur Recruitment 2020: 03 JRF/Project Scientist, Project Assistant and Field Assistant Posts
- Last Date of Receipt of Offline Applications in prescribed format: 21 February 2020
National Institute of Technology Manipur (NIT Manipur) JRF/Project Scientist, Project Assistant and Field Assistant Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Scientist: 01 Post
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Field Assistant/Project Multitasking: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF/Project Scientist, Project Assistant, and Field Assistant Job
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Scientist: M. Tech/M.Sc or equivalent PG degree in a professional discipline: Water Resources/Hydrology/Agricultural Engineering/Soil & Water Conservation/Remote Sensing & GIS/Geomatics/Geoinformatics/Earth Science/Environmental Science).
- Project Assistant: M. Tech/M. Sc or equivalent PG degree in a professional course: Water Resources/Hydrology/ Agricultural Engineering/Soil & Water Conservation/ Remote Sensing & GIS/Geomatics/ Geoinformatics/Earth Science/ Environmental Science, Natural Resources, etc) (or) Graduate degree in a professional course B.E/B. Tech in Civil Engineering/Agricultural Engineering/Soil & Water Conservation/Remote Sensing & GIS/Geomatics/Geoinformatics/Earth Science/Environmental Science, etc) with 1st Class degree.
- Field Assistant/Project Multitasking: Graduate degree in any of the following: B.E/B.Tech in Engineering (or) B. Sc in Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry/Life Sciences/Natural Resources (or) Diploma/ITI in a professional course (recognized).
Official Website Link Click Here