NIT, Kurukshetra Recruitment 2019 for Non-Teaching Posts
- Last Date of submission of application: 10 January 2020
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra Non-Teaching Vacancy Details
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Senior Students Activities and Sports Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
Registrar: Masters degree with at least 55 percent marks or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute
- Holding analogous post.
- At least fifteen years experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs. 7,000 and above or with eight years of service in the Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs. 8,000 and above including as Associate professor along with 3 years experience in educational administration, or
- fifteen years of administrative experience, of which eight years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in the GP of Rs. 7,600 or above.
Senior Students Activities & Sports Officer:
- Masters Degree in Physical Education or Masters Degree in Sports Science or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade in the Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)/University Grants Commission (UGC) point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
- Qualifying in the national-level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these regulations. Holding analogous post or At least 5 years of experience as SAS Officer or an equivalent post in PB-3, with GP of Rs.5,400 or above on an equivalent post in the University/Institute of National importance/Central/State Government or similar organization having strong involvement and proven track record in organizing sports and drama/music/films/painting/photography/Journalism/event management or other student activities.
Official Website Link Click Here