NIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: Online Registration Last Date Extended for 12 Professor, Associate Professor and Other Posts, Check New Dates Here
- Closing Date of Receipt of Online Applications: 30 April 2020
National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Grade II Vacancy Details
- Professor: 03 Posts
- Associate Professor: 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor Grade II: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Grade II Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Professor: Degree in PhD. 10 years after PhD or Thirteen years total working experience, out of which Seven years should be after Ph.D. At least 03 years at the level of Associate Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 9500.
- Associate Professor: Degree in PhD. 06 years after PhD of which at least Three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000.
- Assistant Professor Grade II: Degree in PhD. 03 years after PhD or 06 years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute or Research and Development Labs or relevant industry.
- Extended Date
Official Website Link Click Here