NIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 12 Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Grade-II Posts
- Closing Date of Receipt of Online Applications: 30 March 2020
National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Grade-II Vacancy Details
- Professor: 03 Posts
- Associate Professor: 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor Grade-II: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Grade-II Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Professor: Degree in Ph.D. 10 years after Ph.D. or Thirteen years total working experience, out of which seven years should be after Ph.D. At least 03 years at the level of Associate Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 9500.
- Associate Professor: Degree in Ph.D. 06 years after Ph.D. of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000.
- Assistant Professor Grade-II: Degree in Ph.D. 03 years after Ph.D. or 06 years of total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute or Research and Development Labs or relevant industry.
Official Website Link Click Here