NII Delhi Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 24 Technical Officer, Technician, Tradesman and Assistant Posts
- Start Date of Receipt of Online Applications: 25 January 2020
- Closing Date of Receipt of Online Applications: 17 February 2020 till 11:59 pm
National Institute of Immunology (NII) Delhi Technical Officer, Technician, Tradesman, and Assistant Vacancy Details
- Technical Officer-I: 05 Posts
- Technician-I: 03 Posts
- Technician-II: 02 Posts
- Tradesman (Plumber): 01 Post
- Management Assistant: 07 Posts
- Junior Assistant-II: 01 Post
- Skilled Work Assistant: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Officer, Technician, Tradesman and Assistant Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Technical Officer-I: M.Sc. or equivalent qualification with one year experience OR B.Sc. with five years experience.
- Technician-I: Matric with Science plus 02 years full-time Diploma in Medical Lab Technology course and three years experience after MLT or B. Sc with one year experience in R&D Laboratory or 03 years Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication Trade.
- Technician-II: Matric with ITI certificate in Electrical Trade with three years of relevant experience in a reputed Lab/Industrial Establishment including apprenticeship in a recognized workshop.
- Tradesman (Plumber): ITI Certificate in Plumbing Trade with 01-year experience OR VIIth with a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Management Assistant: Graduate
- Junior Assistant-II: 12th class OR Equivalent Qualification from a Recognized Board or University with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- Skilled Work Assistant: Matric OR Equivalent Qualification from a Recognized Board.
- Age Limit: The applicant should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 17 February 2020.
Online Application Link Click Here
Official Website Link Click Here