NIEPVD Recruitment 2020 for 19 Mobility Instructor, Stenographer, Store Keeper, Coordinator, and Other Posts
- Closing Date for submission of Offline Application: 13 March 2020
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities (Divyangjan) Mobility Instructor, Stenographer, Store Keeper, Coordinator, and other Vacancy Details
- Mobility Instructor: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Storekeeper: 01 Post
- Coordinator MSVH: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor: 01 Post
- Assistant Production Manager: 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- Developmental Therapist: 01 Post
- PGT English: 01 Post
- Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Physiotherapist: 01 Post
- Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
- Music Teacher: 01 Post
- Assistant Controller: 01 Post
- Lecturer (Primary level): 01 Post
- Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator: 01 Post
- Accountant: 01 Post
- Carpenter: 01 Post
- Transmission Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Mobility Instructor, Stenographer, Store Keeper, Coordinator, and other Job
- Mobility Instructor: 1. Degree from a recognized university.
- Certificate/Diploma of training in O & M Instructors of the Visually Handicapped at a Course recognized by the Government of India.
- At least three years experience of in imparting training in O & M.
- Stenographer: Class 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Storekeeper: Class 12th pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board/University. Ability to maintain accounts relating to stores.
- Coordinator MSVH: 1. Post Graduate with a Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- B.Ed. in Special Education for Visually Impaired or B.Ed. in General Education with a Diploma in Visually Impaired.
- Ten years of experience as Principal/Vice Principal in CBSE recognized Institution/School.
- Assistant Professor: M. Phil in Clinical Psychology.
- Assistant Production Manager: Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
- Clinical Psychologist: M. Phil. in Clinical/Rehabilitation Psychology.
- Developmental Therapist: M. Phil in Clinical/Rehabilitation Psychology.
- PGT English: 1. Two (02) years integrated Post Graduate (PG) with M.Sc. The course of NCERT in the English subject Or PG with a Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the English subject.
- B.Ed. Special Education (VI) Or B.Ed. (General) with Diploma in Special Education (Visual Impairment).
- Speech Therapist: Bachelor in Speech and Hearing.
- Physiotherapist: Bachelor in Physiotherapy.
- Occupational Therapist: Bachelor in Occupational Therapy.
- Music Teacher: B.A. Degree with Music as one (01) of the subject from a recognized University.
- Assistant Controller: Masters Degree with at least 55% of the marks from a recognized University/Institute or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7-point scale along with a good academic record.
- Lecturer (Primary level): M.A./M. Sc. With B. Ed. (Special Education) from a recognized University or Equivalent.
- Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator (ITATE): Graduate with Bachelor Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Law Management from recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Accountant: B.Com Pass.
- Carpenter: High School or Equivalent.
- Transmission Assistant: Graduate Pass.
Official Website Link Click Here