National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 30 Non-Faculty Posts
- Opening Date of Online portal: 19 February 2020 (from 10:00 am)
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 06 April 2020 (Till 06:00 pm)
- Last Date for receiving hardcopy: 20 April 2020 (Till 05:30 pm)
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya Non-Faculty Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant: 09 Posts
- Technician: 17 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Faculty Posts Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Technical Assistant: Ist (first) Class or equivalent Grade in B.E./B.Tech./MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University/Institute Or Ist Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record Or Ist Class Bachelors Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute Or Masters Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade. Age Limit: 30 years.
- Technician: Class 12th pass with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks or Class 12th pass from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade Or Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade. Age Limit: 27 years.
- Laboratory Attendant: Senior secondary (10+2) in Science from a recognized board. Age Limit: 27 years.
Online Application Link Click Here
Official Website Link Click Here