Mizoram Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 for 60 Graduate Teacher, Warden, and Other Posts
- Closing Date for submission of Offline Application: 04 March 2020
Mizoram Social Welfare Department (Mizoram SWD) Graduate Teacher, Warden, and other Vacancy Details
- Graduate Teacher: 24 Posts
- IT Teacher: 04 Posts
- Warden: 08 Posts
- Nurse: 06 Posts
- Cook: 08 Posts
- Chowkidar: 04 Posts
- IV Grade Watchman: 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Teacher, Warden, and other Job
- Graduate Teacher: At least IInd Class Bachelor Degree in relevant subjects. D.EI. Ed. or B. Ed.
- IT Teacher: BE/B. Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineer/IT.
- Warden: At least IInd Class Bachelors Degree. D.EI. Ed or B.Ed.
- Nurse: GNM & B.SC Nursing.
- Cook: At least Class 10th Passed. A computer certificate is not required.
- Chowkidar: At least Class 8th Passed. A computer certificate is not required.
- IV Grade Watchman: At least Class 8th Passed. A computer certificate is not required.
Official Website Link Click Here