Malda District Recruitment 2020 for 43 Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Posts
- Closing Date for submission of Offline Application: 11 March 2020
Malda District Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Vacancy Details
- Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA): 43 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Accredited Social Health Activist Job
- Should be married, divorced or widowed women.
- She should be a resident of the same service village for which she will be selected. Ration Card or EPIC or Certificate or Grade-A officer in this regard is mandatory to proof residential qualification.
- It should be within the age group of 30 years to 40 years. In the case of SC and ST applicants, the lower age limit is relaxed to 22 years. In both cases, age of the applicant means her age as on 01 January 2020.
- Should be Madhyamik appeared or equivalent.
Official Website Link Click Here