Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Recruitment 2020 Apply for 14 Senior Resident Posts
- ClosingDate for submission of Application: 25 April 2020
Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Senior Resident Vacancy Details
- Surgical Oncology-Gynaec Oncology: 01 Post
- Surgical Oncology-Gastroenterology: 01 Post
- Radiation Oncology: 03 Posts
- Medical Oncology & Haematology: 03 Posts
- Anesthesiology: 03 Posts
- Imageology: 02 Posts
- Dept of CLS&TR- OncoPathology: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Job
- Educational Qualification:
- Surgical Oncology-Gynaec Oncology: MD/DNB Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Surgical Oncology-Gastroenterology: M.Ch/DNB Surgical Oncology.
- Radiation Oncology: MD/DNB Radiotherapy.
- Medical Oncology & Haematology: DNB/MD Medicine/Radiotherapy/Pediatric Medicine OR DM Medical Oncology/DNB Medical Oncology.
- Anesthesiology: MD/DNB Anesthesiology.
- Imageology: MD/DNB Radio diagnosis.
- Department of CLS&TR- OncoPathology: MD/DNB Pathology.
- Age Limit: The persons should be below 35 years of age as on 01 April 2020.
Official Website Link Click Here