Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2019 for Curatorial Assistant, Conservation Assistant and Technical Assistant Posts
- Last Date of submission of application: 13 January 2020
Lok Sabha Secretariat Curatorial Assistant, Conservation Assistant and Technical Assistant Vacancy Details
- Curatorial Assistant: 01 Post
- Conservation Assistant: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Curatorial Assistant, Conservation Assistant and Technical Assistant Job
- Masters degree in History from a recognized University with specialization in Modern Indian History OR
- Masters degree in Musicology from a recognized University/Institute OR
- Bachelors degree in History from a recognized University. One year in a reputed Museum, being conversant with various facets of Museum-related work, including use of latest IT techniques for planning and maintenance of Museums for those having Masters Degree and 02 years for those having Bachelors Degree.
Conservation Assistant: Bachelors degree with Chemistry from a recognized University. Two years in a reputed Conservation Laboratory/Museum, being well versed with various works related to Museum, including conservation of papers and textiles and other collections. Must possess knowledge and experience of latest conservation techniques.
Technical Assistant: Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Applications from a recognised University/Institution. Two years in operation, maintenance and regular upgradation of Computers and accessories, including LCD/DLP Projectors, Plasma Screen, TFT, etc. Experience or knowledge of various Museum-related work viz. visual documentation of the collection, new Computer Programming for Exhibits, planning educational and other programmes for visitors, etc.
Age Limit: Age limit: 27 years for all the three posts.
Official Website Link Click Here