KV Jalandhar Recruitment 2020, Walk-in for PRT, TGT, PGT, and Other Posts
- Last Date of Application â€“ 15 February 2020
- List of Selected Candidates â€“ 23 February 2020
- TGT, PRT and Computer Instructor Written Test/Interview Date â€“ 22 February 2020
- PGT/TGT Written Test/Interview Date â€“ 24 February 2020
- PRT and Computer Instructor Written Test/Interview Date â€“ 25 February 2020
- Miscellanies Categories Written Test/Interview Date â€“ 26 February 2020
- Time - 09.00 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
PGTs - English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Commerce, Economics, Computer Science, Geography, History, Political Science, Computer Science
Miscellanies - Doctor, Nurse, Sports Coach, Yoga Teacher, Music Teacher, Dance Teacher, German Teacher, Counsellor, Art and Craft Teacher, and Aya
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT, PGT, and Other Posts
- Primary Teacher - Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed). Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Govt. of India.
- PGT - Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. The course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the subject concerned. OR Masters Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects
- PGT Computer Science - B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution university recognized by the Govt. of India. Or B.E or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduation Diploma in Computers from a recognized University. Or M.Sc. (Computer Science)/MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. Or B.Sc. (Computer Science)/BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in the subject from a recognized university. Or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University. Or B Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. Or C Level from DOEACC Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
- Computer Instructor - B.E./B.Tech(Computer Science)/B.C.A/M.C.A/M.Sc(Computer Science)/ M.Sc(Electronics with Computer Science component)/ M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc(Computer Science) OR Bachelors /Master degree in any Science subject/ Mathematics from recognized university with postgraduate diploma in Computer Application from government recognized university/Institute OR Post-graduate degree in any subject with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized university/ O level from DOEACC OR Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum A level from DOEACC.
- Counselor - B.A./B.Sc.(Psychology) with a certificate or diploma in counseling. Minimum one year experience in providing career/ educational counseling to students at schools or registration with Rehabilitation Council of India as Vocational Counselor
- Nurse - Degree or Diploma Holder with BLS Certificate
- Sports Coach - Graduate from recognized University and B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed
- Music Teacher Essential - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized university. ii) Competence to teach through EnglishHindi medium
- Art & Craft Teacher - Degree / Diploma in Drawing/Art & Craft with notable work & experience in the concerned field
- Yoga Teacher - Graduate in any subject from a recognized university along with one-year training in yoga from a recognized institution.
- Ayah â€“ 12th passed