KV Delhi Recruitment 2020, Application PRT, PGT, TGT, and Other Teacher Posts
Kendriya Vidyalaya Date and Venue
- Primary Teacher, Sports Coach, Computer Instructor, Activity Teacher, Nurse, Counselor, Yoga Teacher, Special Educator – 18 February 2020 from 08:00 AM to 10 AM at KV NFC Vigyan Vihar, Delhi - 110092
- PGT and TGT – 18 February 2020 from 08:00 AM to 10 AM at KV AGCR Colony, Delhi - 110092
Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi Vacancy Details
- PGTs - English, Hindi, Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Commerce, Economics, Geography, History, Political Science, Computer Science
- TGTs - English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science, S.St
- Computer Instructor
- Activity Teacher
- Yoga Teacher
- Special Educator
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT, and Other Posts
- Primary Teacher - Minimum Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. DIET/JBT/B.Ed. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media. m
- PGT - Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
- TGT - Four years Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelors Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects.
- Computer Instructor (TGT and Primary) - BE(Comp Sc)/ B.Tech (Comp Sc)/ BCA/MCA/M.Sc (Comp Sc or Electronics with Comp Sc Component)/M.Sc(IT)/ B.Sc (Comp Sc) OR Graduate with Science + PGDCA from recognized university/ institute OR PG Degree + PGDCA/ O level from DOEACC or A level from DOEACC
- Counselor - M.A/M.Sc/(Psycho) from a recognized college or university + Regular one-year post-graduate diploma in Guidance & counseling Or M.A. /M.Sc./M.Com with B.Ed./M.Ed. qualification + regular one year post-graduate diploma in Guidance & counseling
- Sports Coach- B.PEd /Diploma from Laxmi Bai College of Physical Education or equivalent Qualification.
- Nurse – Matriculation - Diploma in Nursing. General Nursing / B.Sc (Nursing)
- Doctor - Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI/State Medical Council
- Instructor- Art & Craft/Music/Dance Professional Degree/ Diploma in subject concerned.