Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020 for 05 Head Treasury, Chief Finance Officer, and Other Posts
- Closing Date for submission of Offline Application: 02 March 2020
Kerala State Co-operative Bank (Kerala Bank) Head Treasury, Chief Finance Officer, and other Vacancy Details
- Chief IS Security and IT Officer: 01 Post
- Head Treasury: 01 Post
- Chief Risk Officer: 01 Post
- Chief Finance Officer: 01 Post
- Chief Legal Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Head Treasury, Chief Finance Officer, and other Job
Chief IS Security and IT Officer:
- Bachelors Degree in computer science / IT with min. seven years experience information security/system administration / Network administration related areas of which at least two years are in Supervisory Capacity. OR B.Tech degree in any discipline with minimum 10 years experience in information security/system administration /Network administration related areas of which at least two years are in Supervisory Capacity. OR Those who have headed/worked in the IT Department of Nationalized or Private Sector Banks at least for 3 years in IT and an additional 5 years in Banking. (2) The applicant should have sound knowledge in all areas of (1) Information Security Architecture and Technology Governance framework such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO/IEC 27002-27005. (2) Information technology Act 2000 and amendments. (3) CERT-in and RBI directives on information security. (4) Enforcement of software application/Hardware/Network security. (5) Compliance requirements of PCI, NIST, OWASP, GLBA. (6) Secure Coding practices, OS hardening, Network security architecture, threat modeling, DDOS mitigation technologies, Data protection, and Data leak prevention, Firewall/intrusion detection/prevention protocols, cloud risk assessment, etc. (3.) Preference will be given to candidates with the following/equivalent qualifications:- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified information system Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Security Manager (CISM), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH). Age limit: 62 years
- Persons with a minimum of 15 years experience in any leading public/private sector Bank, out of which 4 years in Treasury Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above.
- Professional qualifications like MBA (Finance)/CAIIB/CA and exposure in the above-mentioned areas preferred. Age Limit: 62 years
- Professional Certification in Financial Risk Management (FRM) from Global Association of Risk Professionals.
- Five years of experience in corporate credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more Scheduled Public/Private Sector Banks. Age limit: 62 years.
- Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- CA from Indian Chartered Accountants Institute (ICAI). Out of which a min. five years experience in the Statutory Audit of a Public Sector/Private Sector Bank. (Additional Qualification MBA, ICWA preferred. Age Limit: 45 years to 55 years.
Chief Legal Officer:
- Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized University, approved by Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate.
- 10 years of active practice in the Bar (Court of Law) with experience in handling cases related to Banking Laws, Co-operative Laws, service matters, SARFAESI, civil and criminal laws. OR At least 5 year of post-qualification experience in handling cases related to Banking Laws, Co-operative Laws, Service matters, SARFAESI Act, Civil and Criminal laws, etc as AGM or above in the Nationalized or Private Sector Bank/Senior Executive or Senior Officer in the Legal department of Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Companies listed on NSE/BSE. Age Limit: 45 years to 55 years.
Official Website Link Click Here