India Post, Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 for 10 Sorting Assistant, Postal Assistant and Other (Sports Quota) Posts
- Last Date of Application of Submission: 20 December 2019
India Post Sorting Assistant, Postal Assistant and Other (Sports Quota) Vacancy Details
- Postal Assistant: 02 Posts
- Sorting Assistant: 05 Posts
- Postman: 02 Posts
- MTS: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Sorting Assistant, Postal Assistant and Other (Sports Quota) Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Pass in 10+2 (12th) class or equivalent examination of a recognized University or Board of a School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams)
- The candidate should have knowledge of local language (I.e. Hindi) of the Uttarakhand state and should have studied Hindi as a subject at least up to Matriculation level.
- Applicants with higher qualifications are not entitled for any weight age in the process.
- Applicants who have passed vocational course or job oriented course only, are not eligible.
- Candidate must have computer application/typing and Data Entry knowledge up to the required standard, I.e. 30/25 words speed per minute in English/Hindi (not required for the post of MTS).
Official Website Link Click Here