India Post Office Recruitment 2019 for 30 MTS, Postman and Other (Odisha Circle) (Sports Quota) Posts
- Last Date of submission of application: 06 January 2020
India Post Office MTS, Postman and other (Odisha Circle) (Sports Quota) Vacancy Details
- PA/SA: 21 Posts
- Postman/Mail Guard: 05 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MTS, Postman and other (Odisha Circle) (Sports Quota) Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
In addition to minimum educational qualifications mentioned above the following categories or sports persons are eligible to apply:
- Sports candidates who have represented the country or state in an International or National competition in any of the games mentioned above.
- Sports candidates who have represented their Universities in the Inter University tournament conducted by the Inter University Sports Board in any or the games mentioned above.
- Sports candidates who have represented the State School team (SST) in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted h the All India School Games Federation in an or the games mentioned above.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive. Age Limit: For the post of PA/SA/Postman/Mail Guard, age limit is between 18 years to 27 years as on 06 January 2020.
Official Website Link Click Here