IIT, Patna Recruitment 2019 for 24 Junior Accountant and Other Posts
Closing date for offline application: 23 December 2019
Indian Institute of Technology, Patna Vacancy Details:
Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
Assistant Registrar (Audit): 01 Post
Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
Medical Officer: 01 Post
Junior Superintendent: 01 Post
Junior Accountant: 05 Posts
Superintending Engineer: 01 Post
Junior Engineer: 04 Posts
Senior Library Information Assistant: 01 Post
Junior Technical Superintendent: 07 Posts
Public Relation Officer: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Junior Accountant and Other Posts:
- Deputy Registrar: Master of Commerce (M.Com.)/MBA (Finance)/Chartered Accountant degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Assistant Registrar (Audit): Post Graduate degree in Commerce/ MBA (Finance)/CA with at least of 55% marks.
- Assistant Registrar: Masters degree in any discipline with 06 years of post-qualification experience in relevant fields.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree from an Indian Medical Council (IMC) recognized University/Institute with three years of post-qualification experience in a large Multispecialty Hospital.
- Junior Superintendent: Bachelors Degree (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent in any discipline with relevant experience of four years in the field of administration/ academic administration after the and qualifying degree.
- Junior Accountant: Bachelors degree (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent in Commerce with 02 years relevant experience after the qualifying degree and having working knowledge of accounting software OR Masters degree in Commerce with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average and having working knowledge of accounting software.
- Superintending Engineer: Tech./B.E. degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Junior Engineer: B.Tech./B.E. in Electrical/Civil Engineering with minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university. Applicants with integrated M.Tech/ M.E. degree in Civil Engineering OR 03 years of Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering.
- Senior Library Information Assistant: Bachelor of Library Science (Lib.) or Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib. Info. Sc.) or equivalent degree with 04 years post-qualification experience.
- Junior Technical Superintendent: E./B.Tech/M.Sc./MS in Chemistry/Physics/Material Science degree from any recognized university/Institutions.
- Public Relation Officer: Masters degree in Journalism & Mass Communication/ Public Relations with at least five years of relevant experience OR Post Graduate Degree in English & Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/Public Relations with at least 55% marks in both from a recognized University / Institute and at least five years of relevant experience.
Official Website Link Click Here