IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020: Apply Online 88 Junior Technical Superintendent and Other Posts
- Closing Date of Submission of Online Application: 24 February 2020
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur Junior Technical Superintendent and other Vacancy Details
- junior Technical Superintendent: 06 Posts
- Junior Executive: 22 Posts
- Junior Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology/Radiology/Physiotherapy): 02 Posts
- Senior Library Information Assistant: 02 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor: 05 Posts
- Junior Technician/Junior Laboratory Assistant: 49 Posts
- Driver Grade-II: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Technical Superintendent and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Junior Technical Superintendent: Diploma in Engg. of three (03) years duration in appropriate field/B. Sc or equivalent Degree in appropriate field with three years of relevant experience. Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Junior Executive: Graduate with Bachelor Degree in any discipline with three years of relevant experience and knowledge of computer office applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc. and exposure to Office procedures like maintenance of Files, etc. Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Junior Accounts Officer: Graduate with Bachelor Degree in Commerce or BBA (finance) or MBA (finance) with three years of relevant experience. Knowledge of computer office application of Accounting Software, Financial Accounting, Tally, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc. Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology/Radiology/Physiotherapy): a) Graduate with Bachelor degree in Science from a recognized University/Institute and the applicant should possess Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognized Institute, Or Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT). Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Physical Training Instructor: Bachelors Degree in Physical Education with 3 years of relevant experience in Sports & Games/Swimming/Hockey/Gymnasium/Volleyball/Badminton/ Weightlifting/Tennis/Table Tennis/Athletics and Squash at university or State or National level. Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Junior Technician/Junior Laboratory Assistant: a) Bachelors Degree in Science(B. Sc) or equivalent in the appropriate field. Age limit: Between 18 years and 25 years.
- Driver Grade-II: Class 10th Pass with Driving License of both heavy and light-duty vehicles with 3 years of driving and maintenance experience. Age limit: Between 18 years and 25 years.
Online Application Link Click Here
Official Website Link Click Here