IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 30 Supervisor, Assistant and Technician Posts
- Start Date of Online application: 14 December 2019
- Last Date for Online applications: 03 January 2020
India Government Mint (Mumbai) Supervisor, Assistant and Technician Vacancy Details
- Supervisor (Safety Officer) S-1: 01 Post
- Junior Office Assistant B-3: 06 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant B-4: 01 Post
- Junior Bullion Assistant B-3: 04 Posts
- Junior Technician W-1 level: 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Supervisor, Assistant and Technician Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
Supervisor (Safety Officer) S-1:
- Possesses a Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology, and practical experience of working in any factory in a supervisory capacity for a period of no less than 02 years, or experience of not less than 05 years in training education, consultancy or research in accident prevention in any industry OR
- Possess: 1st Class Degree in Physics or Chemistry or 1st Class Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Technology And
- Possesses adequate knowledge of Marathi language.
- A Diploma in Industrial Safety rom the recognized Institution. Age Limit: 30 years.
Junior Office Assistant B-3: Graduation with at least 55 percent marks and computer typing and knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm./Hindi @30 wpm. Age Limit: 28 years.
Secretarial Assistant B-4: Graduate with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge, stenography/shorthand (English) @80 wpm and English typing @40 wpm. Age Limit: 28 years.
Junior Bullion Assistant B-3: Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm./Hindi @30 wpm. Age Limit: 28 years.
Junior Technician W-1 level: Full Time ITI Certificate in Turner Trade. Age Limit: 25 years.
Official Website Link Click Here