ICCR Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 32 LDC, Programme Officer and Other Posts
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 17 March 2020
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 08 April 2020
- Hall Ticket/Admit Card can be downloaded: 23 April 2020
Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) LDC, Programme Officer and other Vacancy Details
- Assistant Programme Officer: 10 Posts
- Assistant: 07 Posts
- Sr Stenographer: 02 Posts
- Stenographer: 02 Posts
- LDC: 03 Posts
- Programme Officer: 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Programme Officer and other Job
- Assistant Programme Officer: a) Degree from recognized University.
- b) 5 years experience of dealing with cultural activities, organizing festivals and exhibitions/international relations/personnel, administrative/financial matters etc. in Government departments/Autonomous bodies/Universities/recognized Research Institutions/Public Undertakings/NGOs.
- Assistant: Degree from recognized University.
- Stenographer: a) Degree from a recognized University.
- b) Skill Test Norms.
- c) Diploma/ certificate course from recognized University/Institute in Computer application.
- Stenographer: a) Class 12th pass from a recognized Board or University.
- b) Diploma Certificate Course (DCC) from recognized University/Institute in computer application.
- LDC: Class 12th class or equivalent from recognized Board/University.
- Programme Officer: Degree from recognized university.
Online Application Link Click Here
Official Website Link Click Here