Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2019 for 12 Dowry Prohibition Officer cum Protection Officer Posts
- Last Date of Application of Submission: 30 November 2019
Gujarat Public Service Commission (Gujarat PSC) Dowry Prohibition Officer cum Protection Officer Vacancy Details
- Dowry Prohibition Officer cum Protection Officer Class-2: 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Dowry Prohibition Officer cum Protection Officer Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- A Post Graduate Degree in Social Work or Sociology or Psychology obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India.
- At least three (03) years experience of Social Work (SW) or Social Administration in Government (SAG) or Local Bodies or Government Undertaking Board or Corporation on the post which can be considered equivalent to the post not below the rank of a Senior Clerk, Class- 3rd in the Subordinate Service of the Directorate of Social Defence, or
- At least three years experience of Social Work or Social Administration or in the field related to Social Service of the Registered Non Government Organization, or
- At least three years experience on the post connected with Social Services in the Private or Public Sector Organization which can be considered equivalent to the post not below the rank of Senior Clerk, Class-3rd in the Subordinate Service of the Directorate of Social Defence.
- Have adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both. Age Limit: Not more than 40 years. (35+ years Including the Age Relaxation of five years As par General Administration Department Notification Dated the 23 October 2015). Age will be calculated on 30 November 2019.
Official Website Link Click Here