GRIID, Chandigarh Recruitment 2020: Apply Online 08 Nurse, Physiotherapist, and Other Posts
- Late Date of submission of Applications: 15 March 2020
GRIID, Chandigarh Nurse, Physiotherapist, and other Vacancy Details
- Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- Social Worker: 02 Posts
- A physiotherapist (Lower Scale): 01 Post
- Special Educator, DMR/DVTE/D.ED/DSE-MR: 03 Posts
- Hostel Nurse: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Nurse, Physiotherapist, and other Job
- Post Graduate with a Masters Degree in Psychology from a University recognized by UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- M. Phil from a Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) recognized Institution / University.
Social Worker: Masters Degree in Social Work.
A physiotherapist (Lower Scale): B. Sc in Physiotherapy from a recognized University/Institution OR Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized Board with three years experience in the field.
Special Educator, DMR/DVTE/D.ED/DSE-MR:
- 10+2 or it is equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board/Institution.
- Two years D.Ed. Special Education in Mental Retardation/One-year Diploma in Special Education (DSE-MR)/Diploma in Vocational Rehabilitation-Mental Retardation (DVR-MR)/Diploma in Vocational Training and Employment-Mental Retardation (DVTE-MR) with 6 months Certificate course in Education of Children with Special Needs with at least 50% marks.
Online Application Link Click Here
Official Website Link Click Here