ESIC Indore Recruitment 2019 Walk-in for 24 Senior Resident and Specialist Posts
- Walk-in-interview: 05 & 06 December 2019 at 9:30 am
- Senior Resident: 14 Posts
- Specialist: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident and Specialist Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Senior Resident: MBBS with PG Degree/PG Diploma in Medical/Surgical Specialties from recognized university. Age Limit: Not exceeding 37 (Thirty Seven) years as on 06 December 2019 Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman will be as per rules.
- Specialist: MBBS and PG Degree with three (03) years work experience or Diploma with five (05) years work experience in concerned specialty. Applicant must be registered with Medical council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC).
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on 06 December 2019 for Full Time Specialist Upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 (five) years for SC/ST. 03 (Three) years for OBC.
- Degree in Homeopathy of recognized University State Board (USB)/Council or equivalent recognized under the Homeopathic Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973).
- Enrollment on the Central Registrar of Homeopathy or a state Registrar of Homeopathy. Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years as on 06 December 2019 and relaxation as per rules for Ex-Serviceman.
Official Website Link Click Here