ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2019 for 50 Senior Resident, Tutor and Other Posts
Important Dates for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2019
- Date for Walk-in-interview: 26 December 2019
Vacancy Details of ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2019
- Senior Resident-37 Posts
- Junior Resident-09
Eligibility Conditions for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2019
- Senior Resident-Candidates should have PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized University. The Candidates should have valid MCI registration. Candidates should PG degree/DNB/Diploma in concerned specialty.
- Junior Resident: Candidates should have MBBS from recognized university should be registered with MCI. Those Junior residents who have completed one year of junior residency may be allowed to again appear for Interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh junior residents are available
- Tutors: (For Medical Candidates)-Candidates should have a recognized Medical Qualification in accordance to the rule mentioned in the notification.
- For Non Medical Candidates-A Post Graduate qualification i.e. Master Degree in the concerned subject mentioned in the notification including allied discipline i.e. Medial Biochemistry, Medical Pharmacology etc.
Official Website Click Here