District Magistrate, Howrah Recruitment 2020: Apply Online 13 Technical Assistant, Computer Assistant, and Other Posts
- Start Date of Submission of Online Application: 14 February 2020 from 05:00 pm
- Closing Date of Submission of Online Application: 28 February 2020 Up to 05:00 pm
District Magistrate, Howrah Government of West Bengal Technical Assistant, Computer Assistant, and other Vacancy Details
- District Quality Monitor: 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Computer Assistant: 01 Post
- Program Assistant: 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant, Computer Assistant, and other Job
- District Quality Monitor: Qualified and experienced retired Executive Engineer/Assistant Engineer preferably from Panchayat and Rural Development or other Technical Department of Government of West Bengal.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Computer Assistant: Class 10th (Higher secondary) pass in any Board and at least 06 months formal training in using personal computers from a recognized institute and min. speed of data entry six thousand key depression per hour.
- Program Assistant: Class 12th pass with 60% marks in science stream with Physics & Maths+6 months computer certificate course from a recognized institution.
Online Application Link Click Here
Official Website Link Click Here