DHAJ Punjab Recruitment 2020 for 42 Law Officer Posts
- Last Date of submission of application: 06 January 2020 at 5:00 pm
Department of Home Affairs and Justice Punjab (DHAJ Punjab) Law Officer Vacancy Details
- Additional Advocate General: 06 Posts
- Senior Deputy Advocate General: 11 Posts
- Deputy Advocate General: 07 Posts
- Assistant Advocate General: 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Law Officer Job
- A citizen of India and registered with a Bar Council of India under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- A lawyer who has been practicing in any Court of Law within the jurisdiction of India.
- Should have standing as a practicing advocate for number of years mentioned against the respective category and should be income tax payee with minimum gross annual income from professional in the last three years.
Official Website Link Click Here