Department of Biotechnology Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 05 Young Professional Posts
- Start Date of Online application: 12 December 2019
- Last Date for Online applications: 11 January 2020
Department of Biotechnology Young Professional Vacancy Details
- Public Outreach & Communication: 01 Post
- Legal: 01 Post
- Intellectual Property: 01 Post
- Data Monitoring and Impact Assessment: 01 Post
- Coordination: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Young Professional Job
- Public Outreach & Communication: Masters/Post graduate Diploma in Journalism, Mass Communication, Advertising & Public Relations, Communication Development with desirable experience in Editing/Drafting Articles & Media Management.
- Legal: Master of Laws (LLM) or equivalent with experience in dealing court cases.
- Intellectual Property: Masters in the field of Biological Sciences with experience of IPR or having PG Diploma in IPR or LLM with experience in the field of IPR.
- Data Monitoring and Impact Assessment: 1. Masters degree in Statistics/Economics/other Social Sciences/Public Policy/Administration Management Sciences.
- Experience in data monitoring and/or conducting Impact assessment studies in various fields of Science & Technology.
- Coordination: MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Biotechnology (not less than duration of 2 years).
Official Website Link Click Here