CWPRS Job Notification: Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) has issued notifications for the posts of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 17 December 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 17 December 2019
Central Water and Power Research Station, Pune Vacancy Details:
- Research Associate - I: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Research Associate and JRF Posts
- Research Associate (RA-I): Ph.D. or equivalent degree or having 03 years of research/teaching and design and development experiences after M.E./M.Tech. in civil engineering with at least one research paper in SCI Journal.
- Junior Research Fellow: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences OR Graduate /Post Graduate Degree in civil engineering and candidates who are selected through National Eligibility Tests (NET) CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
Age limit: Maximum 32 years for Research Associate and 28 years for JRF. The upper age limit shall be relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates as per DST Guidelines.
Emoluments: Rs. 47,000/- per month + HRA (Research Associate) and Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA (Junior Research Fellow)
Official Website Link Click Here