CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2020 for 28 Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician Posts
- Closing Date of Online Application: 31 January 2020
CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician Vacancy Details
- Senior Technical Officer: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 09 Posts
- Technician(1): 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician Job
- Senior Technical Officer: B.E./B.Tech with 55% marks in the Chemical Technology/Biotechnology/Instrumentation with five years experience in Mass Spectrometry OR M.Sc. with minimum of 55% marks in Biological Sciences/Chemical Sciences with five years experience in Mass Spectrometry.
- Technical Assistant: First class B.Sc.(Sci.) with Botany/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Biological Sciences/Plant Sciences as one of the subjects with one year full time professional qualification or one year experience in Plant Molecular Biology Techniques from a recognized Institute/Organization/University.
- Technician(1): SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate in Chemical Laboratory Assistant/Quality Assurance Assistant/Fruit and Vegetable processor trade or national/state trade certificate or 02 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institution in the above trades.
Official Website Link Click Here