CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 04 Jr. Hindi Translator & Driver Posts
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 December 2019
CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) Junior Hindi Translator and Driver Vacancy Details
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Post
- Driver Non-Technical: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Hindi Translator and Driver Job
Junior Hindi Translator: University in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level. or Master degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi respectively as a compulsory.
Driver Non-Technical: Class 10th pass or equivalent with 5 years driving experience in LMV/HMV. or Driving Lenience of HMV and should be conversant with location of various Govt./Semi Govt. offices etc. in Dehradun Uttarakhand.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Rs. 47,329 per month.
- Driver Non-Technical: Rs. 26,480 per month.
Official Website Link Click Here