Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2019 for Assistant General Manager and Other Posts
- Closing date for submission of online application: 10 December 2019
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Vacancy Details:
- Assistant General Manager (Operations): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Mechanical): 05 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Electrical): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Safety): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (HR&IR): 01 Post
Eligibility for Assistant Professor cum Junior Scientist and Other Posts:
- Assistant General Manager (Operations): Degree in Mechanical/Naval Architecture Engineering with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University. Candidates should have 15 years post qualification managerial experience in the fields of Shipbuilding/Ship repair/Heavy Engineering /Offshore Fabrication / Other Marine Installations and Marine related Engineering Companies /Government /Semi-Government Companies.
- Deputy Manager (Mechanical/ Electrical): Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks from any recognized Institutions /University with minimum 07 years of managerial experience in Ship repair Shipbuilding /Heavy Engineering company/ Offshore Fabrication and Other Marine related companies.
- Deputy Manager (Safety): B.E./B.Tech. degree in engineering or technology in any disciplines with 02 years experience of supervision or management in a factory/production/maintenance or in the safety department OR Degree in Physics and Chemistry with five years of experience in supervision or management in a factory or production or maintenance or in the safety department.
- Deputy Manager (HR&IR): Post Graduate degree in Business Administration or equivalent Degree /Diploma with specialization in Human Resource (HR)/Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management/Labour Welfare & Industrial Relations or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.
Official Website Link Click Here